Translate our Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Little Dream Book for You... "Dreamus Aliveus"

 
In 1999 I finished a book called, "Dreamus Aliveus," which integrated about 25 years of experience in dreaming, studying dreams, and working with the dreams of others. The 2nd edition sold out in 2003. While it is now out of print, I have now transferred the book pages to PDF format so I can send "Dreamus Aliveus" as an eBook in 24 brief sections and over 120 pages.

For those who would like a copy, I am offering it to anyone reading this page. While I am not charging a set price for sending the eBook, I would appreciate and accept any donations you choose to send through the info in left sidebar of this webpage. This will help support my writing and coaching and dreamwork habits since social security does not go very far... and you are not required or expected to donate to receive the "Dreamus Aliveus" eBook

The eBook comes in 24 brief sections including sections on:
  • Discovering Dreaming
  • Assumptions about Dreams
  • Remembering Dreams
  • Exploring Meaning
  • Dream Symbols
  • Dream Examples
  • The Dreamtime 'You'
  • Agony and Ecstasy in Dreaming
  • Training the Dream Crew
  • Incubating Dreams
  • Dreaming and Consciousness
  • Personal and Spiritual Synthesis
  • Dreaming in Healing
  • Feminine and Masculine in Dreams
  • The Merge Urge - Synthesis
  • Groups and Journaling
  • A Case Study
  • Bibliography
  • ...and more
If you wish to receive a copy of the eBook, send your request to me at john@sunhutch.com and I'll email it to you as attachments you can download and save. Offer good through January 15, 2013.

Happy dreaming!
with Love and Blessings to you.... John

No comments:

Post a Comment